1. Jack and Alice and the children arrived in Gorham NH after a 3-day journey from Florida. Praise God for a safe and uneventful trip. It is good to be close to Mom and Dad again.
2. Mom has continued to make tremendous progress. Her case manager called it a "dramatic turnaround." We call it "God's healing, in answer to prayer!"
3. Mom's care team is now ready to release her to go HOME - as in 12 School Street, Gorham, where her husband is waiting for her!
So here's the current plan, Lord willing:
- On Friday, Alice will drive to Portland to sit in on Mom's therapy and meet with her care team, to get a better idea exactly where she is along the road to recovery.
- On Saturday we will work hard to get the house ready for her return, and . . .
- On Monday, we will bring her home!
We are so grateful for your concern and love. Thank you for being with us on this journey.