Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sorry About the Snow

We have heard from many of you who are concerned about trying to make it to Dad's service tomorrow through the storm. We certainly understand, and are considering changing it.

I'm worried that if we do, some people might not learn of the change, and come anyway. But Pastor Scott, who is officiating, is worried that HE won't make it, and that could be a problem! :-) We will decide very soon and let you know.

No comments: