Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday, December 17

Mom and Dad and I are meeting with a social worker this afternoon, to plan for the time when I will return to Florida. I am looking forward to this meeting, because it will be a good opportunity to speak frankly about things that have been difficult for me to say on my own.

It still is not an easy situation, so I feel a little apprehension as well. Mom and Dad don't seem to, which is a blessing. :-)

We'll let you know how it turns out! Thank you so much, as always, for your prayers.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I continue to check your blog, and have been keeping you in my prayers, even if I haven't been commenting. Trust this meeting goes well, and that you will see God's direction through it. Ruth

leave a good impression said...

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.
you are in our prayers.

Mary Lou said...

Alice I had not checked the mail since Sat. and can well understand your apprehension.I hope that the meeting went well. I remember this from the days I helped my parents, and would define it as "feeling disloyal". I am sure that the Lord is speaking to your heart that you need to do what is best for your own family now. You have been such a faithful daughter,but you must not 'burn out' either. I wish I could physically help. Bless you my friend.